At a Glance
- Now Available: GlassFish v3 Preview, first implementation of forthcoming Java EE version 6
- New! Subscriptions include Enterprise Manager for improved manageability and performance of GlassFish deployments
- Ideal for service-oriented architectures and rich Internet applications utilizing Java EE, PHP, AJAX and JRuby
- Fastest open-source application server, surpassing closed source market leaders
- Sophisticated, easy-to-use centralized monitoring and management
- Clustering for scalability and availability
- Part of the Sun GlassFish Portfolio, a cost-effective, open Web application platform that combines the best of open-source software and support in a single package.
- Read the GlassFish Enterprise Server Datasheet
- More Features
Discover GlassFish Enterprise Server
Discover more about the latest Java EE technology with Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server.
The GlassFish open-source application server is the Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) reference implementation built for mission-critical enterprise deployments.
Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server enables customers to leverage the benefits of open source with an optional subscription that provides support, training credits, limited indemnification and more.
“GlassFish impressed us from the beginning, particularly because of its intuitive, Web-based management interface. Deploying existing applications was painless.” Guillaume Bilodeau, Software Architect, Auchan
“We have excellent support from Sun and the GlassFish community. It really is remarkable.” Greg Luck, Chief Architect, Wotif.com
Java EE 6 Overview – See the new features of Java EE 6 in action. Learn how the advancements in technology and the ease-of-development features increase developer productivity and make Java EE 6 the ideal platforms for developers.
Guide to Migrating to GlassFish – Considering migrating to GlassFish? In this webinar hear about the verification tools and resources available and learn about the process to make the migration to GlassFish easy.
A robust Java EE and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) convergence platform, the new GlassFish Communications Server has key new features, including SIP session replication, rolling upgrade and Diameter support.
GlassFish Enterprise Server subscribers enjoy improved manageability and performance monitoring of production deployments.
Includes LAMP and Portal Technology Updates and Supports the Preview of the Full Java EE 6 Specification
An easy-to-install, out-of-the-box Java EE developer experience for GlassFish users that prefer the Eclipse IDE.
Learn more about ICEfaces integration with GlassFish and WoodStock component migration.
Meet the GlassFish Portfolio Partners or learn how to become one.
GlassFish Enterprise Server ROI Calculator
See how much money you can save with GlassFish Enterprise Server over proprietary application servers.
Try a Sun Server with GlassFish for Free, Then Save 20% When You Buy
Test drive a Sun server running Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server free for 60 days. If you like it, buy it at 20% off list price. If not, return it – no strings attached. We’ll even pay for shipping both ways. Take advantage of this limited-time offer.
Building an End-to-End Web Infrastructure
GlassFish Enterprise Server v2 delivers Java EE compliance, high-availability clustering, and centralized administration for mission-critical business logic in the enterprise.